Thank you for your interest in the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation’s Gold Star Family Home Program. Our program is restricted to the following:
- U.S. Military Service Member killed in action in a combat zone within the last 3 years.
- Service Member is survived by a child or children.
- At least one of the surviving children is 14 years of age or younger.
- Surviving parent of the service member’s child(ren) is not re-married, engaged, or currently cohabiting.
- If service member and surviving parent were married, they cannot have been divorced at time of death.
- Surviving family has a demonstrated financial need.
*Please note that there are multiple steps throughout our application and vetting process. Documentation, including a DD-1300/Casualty Report, will need to be provided with your application.
If you fulfill all of the eligibility requirements, your application will be vetted and reviewed by our team, and you will be notified of a decision. Please note that meeting our eligibility requirements does not automatically guarantee acceptance to our program.