Thank you for your interest in the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation’s Gold Star Family Home Program. Our program is restricted to the following:
- A combat-related or combat-readiness line of duty death of an active U.S. Military Service Member with surviving child(ren).
- At least one surviving child/children of service member is 16 years of age or younger.
- Surviving parent of the service member’s child(ren) is not re-married, engaged, or currently co-habitating.
- Surviving parent does not have a child(ren) born from a subsequent relationship occurring after the death of the service member.
- If service member and surviving parent were married, they cannot have been divorced at time of death.
- Surviving family has a demonstrated financial need.