Tunnel2Towers.org is owned and operated by the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation (“T2T”). T2T is a 501(c)(3) not-for profit organization incorporated in the state of New York.
Please be advised that all monetary transactions conducted at or through Tunnel2Towers.org website are deemed donations to the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation (“T2T”) Notice of Privacy Practices for Tunnel2Towers.org
This notice of privacy practices was last updated on July 27, 2017.
Our Foundation is committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality regarding the information that we collect, use, maintain, and disclose.
This notice of privacy practices applies to information collected by T2T online, via telephone, mail, in-person and via mobile applications. This Notice of Privacy Practices explains:
• The kinds of information we collect;
• How we use information;
• Our information sharing practices;
• Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices; and
• How you may access some of the information you provide to us.
• We encourage you to refer to this notice periodically so that you understand our current privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact our Customer Service department:
• By mail at:
Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation
2361 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306; or
• Via e-mail at Info@Tunnel2Towers.org.
Your access of and use of our website means you agree to the terms in this notice of privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect information from a variety of sources, including information provided by you, information we collect when you visit our website and information we collect about you from third party sources.
The following are examples of the types of information we may collect:
• Information you provide: name, address (billing and shipping), zip code, e-mail address, telephone number(s), mobile number(s), credit card number(s), birth date, password, etc.;
• Information associated with use of our website: T2T uses the information gathered from cookies and web beacons, such as IP address, to enhance your experience on our website;
• Information associated with doing business with T2T: transaction information, including the items purchased, and the date and time of your transaction;
• Information from third party sources: we may receive your updated shipping information from a third party carrier;
How We Use Information
We may use the information we collect to process a transaction, provide the products or services you request, to improve our website and web stores, to enhance your on-line experience, and for marketing and promotional purposes. We may combine information about you that we collect on-line, via telephone, mail, in-person, via mobile applications, and from third party sources.
Our Information Sharing Practices
We will not disclose any information provided by you to us to any third parties unless such disclosure is necessary to complete any transaction authorized by you.
Customer Preferences and Opt-Out Choices
You may from time to time advise us of your desired preferences regarding frequency of communications between us and your desired method of receiving those communications (email, text, direct mail or telephone) additionally, you may opt-out of receiving any communications from us in any manner whatsoever by informing us, in writing, via email or U.S. mail as follows:
Via email: Subject: Opt-out, to: Info@Tunnel2Towers.org
Via U.S. mail: Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation, Attention: Opt-out, 2361 Hylan Blvd., Staten Island, NY 10306.
Monetary gifts and donations are generally not refundable except under very limited circumstances. If you believe that a refund of a transaction on our website is due to you, you must notify us within 14 business days of the transaction.
Since all transactions on Tunnel2Towers.org are considered donations for legal and tax purposes, upon issuance of your refund we will advise the Internal Revenue Service that your donation toTunnel2Towers.org been refunded. Any refund will render any tax benefit null and void.
There will be no refunds issued after 30 days.
All credit card transactions utilize a secure transaction portal via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) utilizing a minimum of 128 bit encryption.